List of closed tasks/issues:
- T391 (not closed): Allow users to make their own set of links for the top nav bar
- T408: Show subscribed Subs.
- T450: Expandos do not support YouTube's "Start At..." function.
- T464: Show last edit time of post
- T469: Gradually increasing the amount of subs a user can register based on level.
- T469: Change how user's get the ability to make subs: now level 2 users can only register one sub, this goes up by one for each level until level 22 (for a maximum of 20 subs). This is on top of the existing limitation of 15 subs a user can be moderator of, which does not have any level limitation (so, if a user moderates 15 subs they can't create any until they reach level 18).
- Also implemented this while I was fixing the start-at on Youtube expandos.
- T408: Show subscribed Subs was deemed fixed after re-adding the "more" dropdown (some might remember it from the old layout).
- T391: Allow users to make their own set of links for the top nav bar was not closed yet because we plan to allow users to add subs up there without subscribing. What we implemented was the ability to sort them however you want (click the pencil icon, drag all the subs around and click save).